PAYMENTS AND PROCESSES OF INVOICES
Keezers Piano Lessons has the sole discretion to provide the terms of payment. Unless otherwise agreed, payment must first be received by Keezers Piano Lessons prior to the latter’s acceptance of an order. Unless credit term has been agreed upon, payment for the products shall be made by Paypal or credit card. Keezers Piano Lessons has all the discretion to cancel or deny orders. Keezers Piano Lessons is not responsible for pricing, typographical, or other errors in any offer by Keezers Piano Lessons and reserves the right to cancel any orders arising from such errors.
We are not required to provide a refund if you have changed your mind about a particular purchase, so please choose carefully. If the goods are defective or faulty, we will do everything we can to re-deliver fully functioning content, via Dropbox, Hightail, email, etc. We will meet our obligations under the applicable laws.
ACKNOWLEDGMENT OF RIGHTS
You hereby acknowledge that all rights, titles and interests, including but not limited to rights covered by the Intellectual Property Rights, in and to the site, and that You will not acquire any right, title, or interest in or to the Program except as expressly set forth in this Agreement. You will not modify, adapt, translate, prepare derivative works from, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise attempt to derive source code from any of our services, software, or documentation, or create or attempt to create a substitute or similar service or product through use of or access to the Program or proprietary information related thereto.
Fraudulent activites are highly monitored in our site and if fraud is detected Keezers Piano Lessons shall resort al remedies available to us, and you shall be responsible for all costs and legal fees arising from these fraudulent activities.
WARRANTY DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
We will not be liable for indirect, special, or consequential damages, or any loss of revenue, profits, or data, arising in connection with this Agreement or the Program, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Further, our aggregate liability arising with respect to this Agreement and the Program will not exceed USD2,000 or the total price of the subject products paid or payable to you whichever is less.We make no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the Program or any products sold and offered in our website (including, without limitation, warranties of fitness, merchantability, non-infringement, or any implied warranties arising out of a course of performance, dealing, or trade usage). In addition, we make no representation that the operation of our site will be uninterrupted or error-free, and we will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors. This site and its information, contents, materials, products and services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. You and understand and agree that your use of this site is at your own risk.
All information submitted to by an end-user customer pursuant to a Program is proprietary information of Keezers Piano Lessons. Such customer information is confidential and may not be disclosed. Publisher agrees not to reproduce, disseminate, sell, distribute or commercially exploit any such proprietary information in any manner.
Failure of the Keezers Piano Lessons to insist upon strict performance of any of the terms, conditions and covenants hereof shall not be deemed a relinquishment or waiver of any rights or remedy that the we may have, nor shall it be construed as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the terms, conditions or covenants hereof, which terms, conditions and covenants shall continue to be in full force and effect.No waiver by either party of any breach of any provision hereof shall be deemed a waiver of any subsequent or prior breach of the same or any other provision.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the substantive laws of California, without any reference to conflict-of-laws principles.Any dispute, controversy or difference which may arise between the parties out of, in relation to or in connection with this Agreement is hereby irrevocably submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of California, to the exclusion of any other courts without giving effect to its conflict of laws provisions or your actual state or country of residence.The entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof is embodied on this agreement and no other agreement relative hereto shall bind either party herein.Your rights of whatever nature cannot be assigned nor transferred to anybody, and any such attempt may result in termination of this Agreement, without liability to us. However, we may assign this Agreement to any person at any time without notice.In the event that any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found invalid or unenforceable pursuant to any judicial decree or decision, such provision shall be deemed to apply only to the maximum extent permitted by law, and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall remain valid and enforceable according to its terms.
This is a legal agreement between You or the Organization on whose behalf you are undertaking the License described below (“Licensee”) and Geoffrey Keezer Music Inc. (“Geoffrey Keezer Music Inc”). This agreement applies to licenses issued via the world wide web and is applicable to online, digital and analog (physical) delivery of License Material.
Last Updated: Oct. 7, 2014
- “Licensed Material” means any digital files purchased. Any reference in this Agreement to the Licensed Material shall be to each individual item within the Licensed Material and also to the Licensed Material taken as a whole.
Grant of Rights
- The Licensed Material is not being sold; it is being provided to the Licensee under the terms of this agreement, which allows for use of Licensed Material but does not transfer ownership. Ownership remains with Geoffrey Keezer Music Inc;
- Licensee has the non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable right to use the Licensed Material for personal purposes only. Any uses other than personal purposes must be approved by Geoffrey Keezer Music Inc in writing;
- Licensee’s right to the Licensed Material are worldwide;
- Unauthorized use will result in immediate termination of this license including but not limited to legal action.
- Licensee may not rent, sublicense, sell, assign, convey or transfer Licensed Material, this Agreement or any of its rights under this Agreement. Licensee may not include the Licensed Material in an electronic template intended to be Reproduced by third parties on electronic or printed products;
- Licensee may not sell, license or distribute any derivative work based on the Licensed Material;
- Licensee may not post the Licensed Material online in a downloadable format or enable it to be distributed;
- Licensee may not use Licensed Material in electronic items for resale;
- Licensee may not use Licensed Material on physical items for resale;
- Licensee may not use the Licensed Material for unlawful purposes.
- No ownership or copyright in any Licensed Material shall pass to Licensee by the issuance of the license contained in this Agreement.
Termination & Revocation
- The license contained in this Agreement will terminate automatically without notice from Geoffrey Keezer Music Inc if Licensee fails to comply with any provision of this Agreement. Upon termination, Licensee must immediately (i) stop using the Licensed Material; (ii) destroy the Licensed Material; and (iii) delete or remove the Licensed Material from Licensee’s premises, computer systems and storage (electronic and physical) and promptly confirm same to Geoffrey Keezer Music Inc in writing;
- Geoffrey Keezer Music Inc reserves the right to revoke the license to use the Licensed Material for good cause and elect to replace such Licensed Material with alternative Licensed Material. Upon notice of any revocation of such license, Licensee shall immediately cease using such Licensed Material. Licensee shall delete all electronic copies of Licensed Material from its electronic storage media, confirming the same to Geoffrey Keezer Music Inc in writing.
Warranty and Limitation of Liability
- The Licensed Material provided under the terms of this License are owned by Geoffrey Keezer Music Inc. Licensee is urged to fully test the Licensed Material prior to use and bring any difficulties encountered to the attention of Geoffrey Keezer Music Inc.
- Geoffrey Keezer Music Inc disclaims all liability for incidental, consequential, and special damages arising out of any defects in materials and workmanship including warranties of fitness for use.
- Licensee shall defend, indemnify and hold Geoffrey Keezer Music Inc and its respective officers, directors and employees harmless from all damages, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and permitted and authorized costs), arising out of or as a result of claims by third parties relating to Licensee’s use of any Licensed Material outside the scope of this Agreement and any other breach by Licensee of this Agreement.
- These terms and conditions are all the terms and conditions that apply to this License. No other terms or prior understandings shall be used to alter the plain meaning of these terms or to expand the License unless subsequently agreed to in writing by the parties in amending this License.
Note – Content Purchased may show personally identifiable information. Do not share or distribute this digital product because doing so is a violation of this license agreement and others may see personally identifiable information.